It’s that time of year again – time to renew your Florida Public Relations Association membership!
As a reminder, the renewal deadline is October 31, 2017. Renewals received after October 31, will require a $25 late fee. Renew your membership by the deadline, so you can continue to enjoy FPRA member benefits.
- Webinars, hosted on a regular basis by FPRA, feature subjects ranging from how to develop an effective strategy for corporate giving to how to properly use Instagram as a public relations tool.
- FPRA Annual Conference features renowned speakers, helpful tutorials and plenty of networking opportunities.
- Chapter Meetings. Local Chapters host monthly meetings, seminars and other professional development opportunities.
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) and Certified Public Relations Counselor (CPRC): Credentials offered by FPRA, including our exclusive CPRC certification, can make all the difference when it comes to landing your next job.
- Counselors’ Network: A forum for senior-level public relations practitioners to discuss their craft and learn from one another.
- The Golden Image and local Image Awards celebrate excellence in the field of public relations and promote the profession in our state.
- Each chapter has a board of directors, offering an array of leadership roles. Chapter past presidents are eligible to serve on the State Executive Committee.
- LeadershipFPRA provides our members with the tools they need to become stronger leaders in their organizations, their communities and FPRA.
Networking & Resources
- Network with a diverse group of professionals, who can serve as valuable resources as you practice the profession of public relations.
- FPRA offers a robust website, featuring a Members’ Section with a regularly-updated Job Bank, access to past webinars, a member directory and more!
If you have any membership questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becoming a member of FPRA is an investment in your career in public relations. Renewing your membership will allow you to continue to take advantage of networking, professional development and leadership opportunities available to you as a valued member of the Florida Public Relations Association.