Show Us Some Love!
Show your love for FPRA by participating in the #FPRAlove promotion on Pinterest. “Pin” images representing why you love FPRA. Not sure what to pin? Check out FPRA’s #FPRAlove pinboard at pinterest.com/fpra_state/fpralove/. Create your own #FPRAlove pinboard and pin away for your chance to win a $50 Visa gift card. Make sure you hashtag all pins with #FPRAlove and submit your entry.
How to Participate:
Step 1: Follow @fpra_state on Pinterest
Step 2: Create a pinboard with the title: #FPRAlove
Step 3: Pin images representing why you love FPRA. Not sure what to pin? Check out the FPRA Pinterest board #FPRAlove at pinterest.com/fpra_state/fpralove and feel free to pin away!
Step 4: Tag each pin with #FPRAlove
Step 5: Submit your info (include your board link) at
Step 6: Be entered to win a $50 gift card.
HOW TO ENTER & PHOTO GUIDELINES: You must join Pinterest in order to participate in the Sweepstakes. Pinterest is free to join. During the Sweepstakes Period, follow the official Florida Public Relations Association account, @fpra_state, on Pinterest.com, create a pinboard titled “#FPRAlove” on your own Pinterest account, and pin or repin at least one item to your pinboard representing why you love FPRA. Each pin on your pinboard must include the hashtag #FPRAlove. To enter the Sweepstakes, visit http://bit.ly/FPRAlove and submit an entry form for the Sweepstakes. Limited to one entry per Pinterest account. If you choose to pin images from FPRA, FPRA grants you this non-exclusive, limited rights to pin such images for the purposes of this Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes begins July 6, 2015 at 12:01am EST and ends August 13, 2015 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. Winner will be notified and announced by August 17, 2015. See below for Official Rules.
Florida Public Relations #FPRAlove Promotion on Pinterest
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. The Florida Public Relations Association #FPRAlove promotion is open to any individual residing in the United States. Entrant must have an account on Pinterest to participate. Pinterest is free to join. Entrant must follow the official Florida Public Relations Association account, @fpra_state, on Pinterest.com, create a pinboard titled “#FPRAlove” on the entrants own Pinterest account, and pin or repin at least one item to their “#FPRAlove” pinboard representing why they love FPRA. Each pin must include the hashtag #FPRAlove. Entrant must complete an online entry form to be entered to win (see Entry information for more details).
3. Entry. The promotion will begin at 12:01 a.m. E.S.T. on July 06, 2015 and end at 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on August 12, 2015 (“Promotional Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on August 12, 2015 via the online entry form located at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FPRAlove. Each Official Entry Form must include entrants full name, email address, FPRA Chapter, and entrant’s #FPRAlove pinboard URL.
4. Prize. One winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. Winner will receive a $50.00 Visa gift card.
5. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by email on or by August 17, 2015.
The Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this promotion. If Winner does not acknowledge acceptance of prize within 10 days from email notification, it may result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected. Winner may waive his/her right to receive prize. Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prize is subject to availability, and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. The Winner may also be required to complete a Release of Liability and Publicity Release/Prize Acceptance Form (except where prohibited by law). Affidavits and release forms must be returned within five (5) days of date of postmark and/or sent date. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within five (5) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in the winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternative winner. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. Acceptance of prize by winner constitutes permission to use the winners’ name and likeness without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this promotion as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the promotion is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the promotion. Should the promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Sponsor. The promotion is sponsored by Florida Public Relations Association whose decisions regarding the selection of winner and all other aspects of the promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the promotion. If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please contact Devon Chestnut, Vice President of Technology for the Florida Public Relations Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.