More About the Competition
The Golden Image awards competition includes four divisions of categories. They are as follows:
- Public Relations Programs
- Printed Tools of Public Relations
- Digital Tools of Public Relations
- Student Projects in Public Relations
To qualify for judging, a Golden Image entry must incorporate sound public relations research and planning. Entries must also meet the highest standard of production, execution and evaluation of results and budget.
OPENS MARCH 16
Awards given in the Golden Image competition are:
Award of Distinction
Presented to entries that meet the standards of excellence set by a panel of judges.
Golden Image Award
May be presented to the top-scoring entry in each category if the entry meets predetermined criteria of excellence set by the judges.
Presented by judges for an outstanding entry that achieves maximum results while using a minimum amount of money.
Grand Golden Image Award
Presented to the best Golden Image Award-winning entry in Divisions B, C and D.
Dick Pope All Florida Golden Image Award
Presented to the best Golden Image Award-winning entry in Division A.
Submissions for FPRA’s Golden Image program are accepted every spring with the judging process taking place in June. This awards program culminates with an awards gala event that takes place during FPRA’s Annual Conference in August.
If you would like to re-order any of the awards presented at the Golden Image Awards, fill out the 2019 Golden Image Re-order Form.
View the Call for Entries for the 2018 Golden Image Awards.
- Professional Member entry fee is $85.00 (Professional Member subsequent entry discount is $10.00). Fee increases by $15 after the early bird deadline.
- Professional Non-Member entry fee is $110.00. Fee increases by $25 after the early bird deadline.
- Student Member entry fee is $20.00. Fee increases by $5 after the early bird deadline.
- Student Non-Member entry fee is $35.00. Fee increases by $10 after the early bird deadline.