The Golden Image Awards competition is conducted annually by the Florida Public Relations Association to recognize outstanding public relations programs in Florida and to encourage and promote the development of public relations in our state.
The Golden Image Awards have become a standard of excellence in the state of Florida. Winners demonstrate the very best examples of innovation, planning and design. The awards competition includes four divisions of categories. They are as follows:
- Division A – Public Relations Programs (13 categories)
- Division B – CollateralTools of Public Relations (7 categories)
- Division C – Digital Tools of Public Relations (9 categories)
- Division D – Student Projects in Public Relations (6 categories)
To qualify for judging, a Golden Image entry must incorporate sound public relations research and planning. Entries must also meet the highest standard of production, execution and evaluation of results and budget. View the Judging Process & Rubric.
Award of Distinction
Presented to entries that meet the standards of excellence set by a panel of judges.
Golden Image Award
May be presented to the top-scoring entry in each category if the entry meets predetermined criteria of excellence set by the judges.
Presented by judges for an outstanding entry that achieves maximum return on investment.
Grand Golden Image Award
Presented to the best Golden Image Award-winning entry in Divisions B, C and D.
Dick Pope All Florida Golden Image Award
Presented to the best Golden Image Award-winning entry in Division A.
Submissions for FPRA’s Golden Image program are accepted every spring with the judging process taking place in June. This awards program culminates with an awards gala event that takes place during FPRA’s Annual Conference in August.
- Professional Member entry fee is $95 for early bird entries and $110 for extended date entries. (Professional Member subsequent entry discount is $10.)
- Professional Non-Member entry fee is $115.00 for early bird entries and $130 for extended date entries.
- Student Member entry fee is $20.00.
- Student Non-Member entry fee is $35.00.