Keeping You Safe at Conference
As excited as we are to be holding the 82nd Annual Conference in person August 8-11, 2021, we want you know that the health and safety of all conference attendees is our top concern. We will have COVID-19 procedures in place, and we ask for cooperation and shared responsibility from all attendees.
Please plan to wear masks at all times, practice good hand hygiene and practice physical distancing. Most importantly, please do not attend if you are not feeling well.
We will continue to monitor pandemic recommendations and will be updating the following procedures based on current recommendations as we get closer to August.
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes has assured us they are committed to protecting the health of guests and have provided their staff with the tools, training and resources to maintain a clean and safe environment. To maintain caution, they stay one phase behind the current state guideline for occupancy.
- Signage is placed throughout the hotel requiring guest to wear masks while in public spaces. Exceptions include children under two years old and while practicing social distancing when dining, exercising or seated at the pool.
- Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the hotel.
- High touch point areas are cleaned frequently using CDC approved disinfectant.
- Seating in restaurants, lounges and pool area are spaced apart.
- Elevators are limited to family members or four non-family individuals at a time. Stairwell access is available for all 14 floors.
- Rooms are deep cleaned between guest stays with every area of the room sanitized.
- Mobile check-in and mobile guest room key are available for Bonvoy Members.
Please see https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/mcorz for a full list of the current procedures at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes.
- The FPRA Annual Conference registration desk, FPRA Store and meeting rooms will be held in a dedicated area, so there should not be any other guests in that area.
- Meeting rooms will be large, and the seats will be properly distanced.
- When possible, meeting room doors will be labeled with Entry and Exit signs to facilitate traffic in one direction.
- Meeting rooms doors may be left open when appropriate to reduce hand-to-surface contact.
- All rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after the room is set up for the event.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be present at the entrances of the meeting space.
- The hotel staff has been trained on COVID-19 sanitation protocols.
- Temperature checks are required prior to the start of their shift.
- Face coverings are required as part of their uniform, and gloves will be worn for all food service.
If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 procedures at conference, please contact Executive Director Cheray Keys-Shima, APR, CPRC, or Program Director Melanie Reda, APR, CPRC, at 941.365.2135 to discuss. We will do our best to accommodate your concerns.