Keeping You Safe at Conference
We’re excited to be holding the 82nd Annual Conference in person August 8-11, 2021, and we want you know that your health and safety is our top concern. Last year’s conference was cancelled due to safety concerns, and we know what a privilege it is to spend time with each other, in person, this year. We are partnering with our host hotel, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grand Lakes, to make sure we can safely enjoy each other’s company at the 2021 FPRA Annual Conference.
Please practice good hand hygiene, and most importantly, please do not attend if you are not feeling well. If you are not fully vaccinated, you are encouraged to wear masks at all times.
We will continue to monitor pandemic recommendations and will be updating the following procedures based on current recommendations as we get closer to August.
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes has assured us they are committed to protecting the health of guests and have provided their staff with the tools, training and resources to maintain a clean and safe environment. To maintain caution, they stay one phase behind the current state guideline for occupancy.
- Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the hotel.
- High touch point areas are cleaned frequently using CDC approved disinfectant.
- Rooms are deep cleaned between guest stays with every area of the room sanitized.
- Mobile check-in and mobile guest room key are available for Bonvoy Members.
- The FPRA Annual Conference registration desk, FPRA Store and meeting rooms will be held in a dedicated area, so there should not be any other guests in that area.
- Meeting rooms will be large, and the seats will be properly distanced.
- When possible, meeting room doors will be labeled with Entry and Exit signs to facilitate traffic in one direction.
- Meeting room doors may be left open when appropriate to reduce hand-to-surface contact.
- All rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after the room is set up for the event.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be present at the entrances of the meeting space.
- The hotel staff has been trained on COVID-19 sanitation protocols.
- Temperature checks are required prior to the start of their shift.
- Gloves will be worn for all food service.
- Face coverings are no longer required for ladies and gentlemen that are fully vaccinated.
If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 procedures at conference, please contact Executive Director Cheray Keys-Shima, APR, CPRC, or Program Director Melanie Reda, APR, CPRC, at 941.365.2135 to discuss. We will do our best to accommodate your concerns.