- Application must be submitted electronically to the FPRA state office by no later than June 1, 2016.
- Please submit electronically with your application a recent color photograph suitable for use in publications and publicity.
- Applicants will be notified of the Selection Committee’s decision by mid-July 2016.
- Please keep in mind that while the Selection Committee is evaluating individual applications, it is also building a class that represents diversity – professionally and geographically, as well as in the areas of age, race, gender and ethnicity.
- Tuition for LeadershipFPRA is $750. Program tuition includes meals and session / program related costs.
Participants are required to attend the entire orientation and at least 80% of the following six program sessions. The 2016-2017 program year is scheduled as follows.
DATE PROGRAM LOCATION
August 10, 2016 Orientation Tampa, FL
November 2016 Leading and Managing TBD
January 2017 CN Symposium TBD
March 2017 Government / Leadership Florida Tallahassee
May 2017 Business Strategy / Corporate Finance TBD
July 2017 Law, Ethics & Governance TBD
August 2017 Annual Conference / Graduation TBD