4000 Sandestin Boulevard South
Anybody can have an idea. But momentum is what separates an idea that changes your life from a dream that sputters and goes nowhere.
There is very specific science behind the phenomenon of momentum called Cumulative Advantage. Studies show that certain life factors have had extraordinary and powerful benefits in professional sports, business, entertainment, and nearly every aspect of professional life.
But this research, which began more than 50 years ago, hasn’t been applied to our personal lives … until now.
In this fast-paced and entertaining keynote presentation, author Mark Schaefer discusses the big ideas from his new book “Cumulative Advantage.” Mark explains how we can use decades of proven, research-based ideas to create unstoppable momentum for our own passions, lives, careers, and businesses.
You will learn:
• How the initial advantage that drives momentum comes from everyday experiences.
• Why momentum is propelled by the speed, time, and space of a “seam.”
• The insider secrets of creating vast awareness for projects and ideas.
• Why we need to regard mentoring relationships in an entirely new light.
• How the “certainty of business uncertainty” can be used to our advantage.
No matter who you are or where you’ve been in your life, you have the power to unleash new momentum for your goals and dreams. Cumulative Advantage shows you precisely how.