Public relations professionals illustrate their value by seeing The Big Picture. How do you measure up?
Attend the 72nd FPRA Annual Conference to see The Big Picture: Bringing Public Relations Strategy and Leadership into Focus. We will have speakers and topics to hone your strategic thinking, develop your business acumen and enhance your leadership skills, such as:
- Jim Lukaszewski, The Lukaszewski Group – Developing a Strategic Mindset: How To Become a Trusted, Strategic Advisor
- Lisa Malone, NASA – PR strategy around sunsetting of the Space Shuttle program
- Deirdre Breckenridge, PFS Marketwyse – Putting The Public Back In Public Relations
- Peter Hollister, Hollister, Trubow and Associates – Building a Strategic Plan
- Thomas Smith, Disney – Case Study: Launch of the Disney parks blog
- Douglas Cherry – How PR Pros Avoid Legal Woes
- Debbie Mason, Strategists Inc. – What Your Boss REALLY Wants But Hasn’t Told You
- Molly Kellogg – Polishing Your Professional Reputation
MARK YOUR CALENDAR: August 8 – 11, 2010 at the beautiful Naples Grande in Naples, Fla.
RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM NOW: Reservation link is up at www.fpra.org
REGISTER NOW: Registration forms are ready! Not sure if you’ll have the budget for AC next year? Have some $$ left over in your 2009 budget? Take care of it now and relax!